What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
You’ve Been Looking For A WayTo Finally Reach Your Goal Weight THIS IS IT. The Day Off Diet Is The Diet Plan That Is Both Easy To Follow And Extremely Effective.
- Unravel all of the myths about “hanging skin.”
- Discover the truth about loose skin and how you can avoid it.
- How To Stay Slim Now That You’ve Reached Your Goal Weight (…page 69)
- Sample Day Off Diet Recipes (…page 62)
- The 7 Rules Of The Day Off Diet (…page 7)
- You should actually avoid most “low fat” foods, they are usually bad for you.
- Not all fats are bad. Some fats (like the kind found in Olive Oil) are actually good.
- Most people simply cannot live with a low carb lifestyle.
- Low carb diets are too restrictive and are impossible to stick with.
- Low carb diets never allow you to indulge in your cravings.
- Low fat diets are the worst of the worst! They just do not work at all.
- Low calorie diets slow your metabolism, making your body go into “starvation” mode.
- Low calorie diets don’t help you learn what foods you should be eating.
- Low calorie diets are hard to stick with because you often feel hungry.
How much can I trust what they say?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I feel I can track down some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. The Day Off Diet scores an averge of 4.05, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Day Off Diet scores 66.54/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.TheDayOffDiet.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: TheDayOffDiet.com you’ll also be taken through to TheDayOffDiet.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)